Orders are confirmed within 30 minutes. Once an order is confirmed, we can no longer make changes or cancel the order for any reason.
We cannot make any changes to an order once it is placed. If you ordered the wrong size, color, multiples of the same product, etc. you will need to cancel the entire order.
We cannot remove or add items to an order once it is placed. If you would like to add an item you will need to place a separate order. If you need to remove an item, you will need to wait for the order to arrive and process a return for the unwanted item.
Because orders are confirmed within 30 minutes, we do not recommend contacting support to assist with cancellations and instead encourage you to cancel all orders through your account directly:
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
- Login to your Blush Mark account and locate the order you'd like to cancel under "My Orders". Select "Order Details"
- Under the order, click on the "Cancel Order" button and follow the prompts for cancellation reason and preferred refund method (original method or wallet funds).
- You will receive an immediate notice informing you of your successful cancellation and the Order Status will update to "Closed"
- Depending on the refund option you selected, your refund may take up to 7 days to process on our end. Once your refund has been successfully processed by us, you'll receive a confirmation email for your records.
|Please note: If you do not see the option to cancel your order within your account, this means your order has already been confirmed and it cannot be canceled for any reason. You will need to wait for your order to arrive and return any unwanted items: How to Return
Why was my order cancelled?
Orders may be cancelled for a variety of reasons:
- Unsuccessful payment: We will email you an urgent reminder to provide payment and complete your order. Orders will be automatically cancelled within 5 days if payment is not successfully processed.
- Order is unconfirmed: In some cases we may contact you to confirm the order if it is over a certain amount. If we do not receive confirmation back from you, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
- Out of Stock Item: If only 1 or 2 items from your order were unavailable when the order was processed and packed, we will email you to let you know the items were out of stock.
- Duplicate order: In some cases, you may find that you have accidentally started 2 orders for the same items, but only paid for one. If you go through checkout for an extended period of time without paying for the order, it will cancel out as mentioned above. If you see a charge on your account for an order, but also received a notice that an order was canceled, please double check your order history to ensure you do not have a second order for the same items.
We are unable to reinstate cancelled orders. You may repurchase the items, or choose something else if the items are no longer available.