If you created a Blush Mark Account: Login to your Blush Mark account within 30 days of delivery and select the order you'd like to return.
If you checked out as a Guest: Go to the "Track Your Order" page within 30 days of delivery and provide your order number and email address to pull up your order.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot begin the return process until your order is marked as DELIVERED. In some cases, it may take several days for your order to update to the DELIVERED status. Your order may take up to 72 hours to update.
1. Begin the return process by selecting RETURN on your order and follow the return instructions to select the items you're returning and your refund method.
2. You will receive a prepaid return label and return authorization form via email within 24 hours. Please print out the shipping label and return forms.
3. Pack up the item(s) you'd like to return back in the package they arrived in or in a package of similar size and shape and place the return authorization form in the package with your item(s).
Please note: Blush Mark will only provide one prepaid return label per order so make sure you are returning all unwanted items at once. If a second label is needed, Blush Mark will deduct the cost of the label from your final amount. Please refer to this FAQ for cost details.
4. Make sure any old labels are completely covered and place the new shipping label on the package to ensure your return is delivered back to us successfully.
5. Drop your return off with the designated shipping carrier on your prepaid return label - you can hand your return to a delivery driver, drop it off at a local dropbox, or take your return to a local pick-up location. You'll be able to track your return under RETURN DETAILS
6. You'll receive an email confirmation for your records when your refund has been processed on our end. For information on Refunds and COVID-19 impacts, review our FAQ: Refunds
|Don’t let return tracking fool you! It can take up to 7 business days for us to process your return and refund once the package arrives back in our warehouse.|
If you are having issues with your return, please review the following FAQs before contacting support: