Below you will find information on the following:
How to create an account
1. To create an account, you will hover your cursor over the "Sign In" icon at the top of the screen
2. Next you will click the "Sign Up" option in the pop up
3. Finally you will fill out your email address and create a password
Didn't get a confirmation email
If you placed your order but never got an email confirmation that the order was placed, don't worry! You may still have an order, you'll just want to try the following to double-check!
- Check your spam folder. Our email confirmations can sometimes end up in there.
- If you ordered via blushmark.com, click here to go to your "My Orders" page where you can view any orders you've placed.
- If you ordered via the app, click the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner and at the top, you'll see it says "My Orders" and you can choose "View All" to see any orders you've placed.
- Check your bank account to make sure that there is a transaction from Blush Mark.
If you still can't find any confirmation that your order was placed, reach out to our customer service team with your full name, email, phone number, and the billing address you gave at checkout so we can try to locate it.
I have more than one account, can I combine them?
Absolutely! If you need to combine your accounts, all you need to do is contact customer support.
Please include the email address on the account you would like to close as well as the email address on the account you would like to use for all future orders.
Before combining accounts, we recommend using any remaining points in the account you're closing as points cannot be transferred between accounts.
I forgot my password!
No need to worry if you've forgotten your Blush Mark password! You can easily reset your password on the login page: Click Here
Select "Forgot password":
Input your email address on your Blush Mark account:
You should receive an email with a link to reset your password within 15 minutes. You can follow this link to reset your password and log in to your account.
When resetting the password please follow these two keen details:
1. Please ensure you click the direct link in the email.
2. Please ensure you are using at least 8 digits in the password you are creating eg. K1vas3$q
If these two instructions cause your password to fail I recommend using a different device and retrying steps 1&2.